Hey guys!! I did a vlog cooking my white chicken chili that is so popular with my everyone!! You can watch me cook and chat and then ill leave the recipe so you can follow it an adapt it to you and your family.
I adapted this recipe from The Chunk Chef. I found it on Pinterest one day and made it for Luke and he absolutely loved it. Of course I had to make it super spicy for him because he and his friends love spicy food but for me and my family i just made it with a little spice. If you want to add a lot of spice I used a can of chiles in adobo sauce and drained the sauce and left the peppers for him to cook with in something else.
Hope you love the recipe like we do and let me know if you make it!! xoxo -A
Here is the video if you’d like to watch https://youtu.be/XK8Vogil2rk
- 1 rotisserie chicken deboned no skin
- 2 cans great northern beans’
- 2 cans white chili beans
- 1 handfuls of cilantro
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes (I use hot)
- 2 tbs fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tbs salt
- 3 tbs Mexicana seasoning (local grocery store Kroger has it or Publix)
- 1 sweet onion medium size
- 3 garlic cloves or 1 tsp garlic powder (I prefer fresh garlic)
- 1 can sweet cream corn
- Top with jalepenos sour cream and tortilla strips and shredded cheese
Sautee onion for 2-3 min on medium heat then add garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds)
Add beans and tomoatoes and corn to slow cooker
Add deboned chicken (you can use Trader Joes Pollo Asado and just cook it in the crock pot first for 2 hours then add the rest of your ingredients.
Add cilantro and seasonings
Let simmer for 30 min
Add cream cheese and half and half
Simmer for 20 min
Top with your favorite toppings
**Recipe adapted from www.thechunkychef.com search her blog for herWhite Chicken Chili Recipe.